Thank you for your interest in Heritage Oak School. We are growing and expect to have additional openings in the future! Heritage Oak has a 5 step process for hiring faculty and staff members:
1. Qualified applicants holding a bachelor's degree or higher that are committed to excellence in education rooted in the Word of God and the teachings of Jesus Christ are encouraged to submit a CV or resume to the school address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org/. Please include a cover letter sharing why you wish to teach at Heritage Oak School and what has drawn you to classical Christian education.
2. After administrative review, qualified prospective applicants will be selected to complete a formal application (including the candidate's written analysis of Dorothy Sayers Lost Tools of Learning essay) along with a Pastoral Reference. At this time a transcript of any post-high school degrees and certifications should be included.
3. Once the formal application has submitted and reviewed, candidates will be selected for the interview portion of the hiring process. This includes one or more meetings with the Head of School and/or other Administrative representatives.
4. After the interviews have been completed, qualified applicants will be asked to submit a video clip of the candidate teaching a lesson for administrative evaluation. If the applicant prefers, we will arrange for an on-sight opportunity to teach a lesson.
5. The final step in the hiring process will be met when the Head of School makes a recommendation of a candidate to the School Board for a final interview and vote.
all positions for fall 2018-2019 have been filled.
Interested in teaching at Heritage Oak in the future?
Serious individuals who wish to be considered for future employment openings are invited to submit a resume or CV along with a cover letter detailing why you wish to teach at Heritage Oak and your expected availability for the 2019-2020 school year.