Let Heritage Oak Help You Homeschool
Feeling overwhelmed teaching a particular subject to your homeschool student, such as math or science? Heritage Oak School can help! Students in grades 7-12 can enroll in up to 2 hours of daily on campus instruction.
What Exactly is the Homeschool Partnership?
• Up to 2 hours of daily classroom instruction and mentorship for students in grades 7-12
• Includes optional participation in our afterschool co-curricular activites such as sports, debate club, etc.*
• Enrolled homeschool students may participate in our weekly chapel services
• Includes optional participation in our off-campus Quest Program*
• Students enrolled in Apologetics may participate in our Berekely Mission Trip through Stand to Reason*
*additional fees may apply to all students at Heritage Oak School
How can my child benefit from the Homeschool partnership?
• Excellent academic instruction from qualified Christian faculty members who excel in their subject areas
• Instruction in a teacher-student mentorship setting with limited enrollment to ensure smaller classes
• Classical instructions from a Biblical worldview
• Academic instruction for parents who need help teaching their child a particular subject
• Opportunities for debate, roundtable discussions, and peer-to-peer interaction in a classroom setting
• Validation of your family's faith and values for your teen from the school community
• Opportunities to participate in individual and team sports, off-campus excursions, and campus clubs
what is the process for enrollment?
Download our free checklist for all the information you need to get started!