Choosing the right school will be one of the most important decisions you make as a parent.
Heritage Oak can uniquely assist you in meeting the spiritual, academic, and social needs of your student through smaller class sizes, qualified mentor teachers, and an academic program that is thoroughly grounded in the Scriptures.
Family Entrance Requirements
In order to establish a unified relationship between students, parents, and the school, as well as maintaining a healthy school culture and learning environment, we require the same foundation from all families attending the school:
- both parents profess saving faith in Christ alone and regularly attend a Bible-based Christian church
- both parents complete the Parenting Course (or agree to do so at the next available opportunity)
- both parents be in agreement with the Statement of Doctrine, mission, and purpose statement of the school.
We are a unique community that works together to build a healthy school with input from both teachers and parents. Therefore, we ask all families:
- volunteer for our Parent Partnership Program as they are able
- assist with fundraising within their means
This helps keep parents in community with their children and other Heritage Oak School families as well as providing for additional school resources for an enhanced student experience.
We would love to visit with you to answer your questions and give you an opportunity to see our school in person. Please schedule a tour to meet with our Admissions Counselor.