1. Learn more about Heritage Oak.
We hope our website has already given you a glimpse of who we are, but there is so much more to see!
- Schedule a visit to tour our classrooms with our Admissions Counselor.
- Read our Mission and Doctrinal Statements.
- Attend the Parenting Course offered twice annually. (This course may be taken during the Fall term of the first year of enrollment.)
- Download our Admissions Checklist to help guide you through the process.
2. Submit your Application.
Heritage Oak accepts applications April – November providing seating in the classroom is available, however those desiring to start school at the beginning of an academic year, should submit applications prior to June 1. (Applications for students received on or after June 2 are considered late enrollment and are subject to additional fees.) Families may pick up an Admissions Packet in the school office, request a packet by mail, or download documents from the school website (below).
Each application submitted must include the following completed documents in order to be processed for consideration:
3. Complete a Meet and Greet with the Admissions Counselor.
4. Attend a New Family Consultation & Interview.
5. Provide Student Records.
6. Complete the Academic Assessment and Student Academic Information Form.
Upon conditional acceptance of your application, you will be asked to schedule an academic assessment. The purpose of this test is two fold:
- by providing information needed to make a proper grade assignment; and
- by providing academic and classroom readiness information for your child’s future teacher in order to better assist the student as he or she enters the classroom environment.
Parents are asked to complete the Student Academic Information Form and provide prior student records including report cards and IEPs to determine placement and student learner needs.
7. Complete the Acceptance Packet.
8. Enrollment Contract Signing.
Our Admissions Counselor will schedule an appointment for you to sign your Enrollment Contract with the school’s financial representative who will answer any questions you may have and discuss tuition scholarship aid if any has been awarded.
Once your contract is signed, you will have completed the enrollment process and your student will be guaranteed placement in his or her classroom.
Heritage Oak School admits students of any race, color, sex, and national or ethnic origin, to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school‐administered programs. Heritage Oak School does reserve the right to select students on the basis of academic performance, religious commitment, philosophical compatibility, and willingness to cooperate with the Heritage Oak School administration and abide by its policies.