All full time students who meet our GPA requirements as well as students in the HOS Homeschool PSP may participate in our sports program. Athletic objectives for Logic (7‐9) and Rhetoric School (10‐12) students include:
- Building team, school & community spirit
- Character development & sportsmanship through physical challenges
- Opportunities for team leadership development
- Building youth confidence & endurance
- Fitness goals for lifetime health & Christian service
- Providing a platform for living the Gospel
- Cross country running (CIF); grades 7-12
- Mountain Biking (NICA); grades 6-12
- Rifle and Pistol Club; grades 7-12
As the student body continues to grow, Heritage Oak plans to offer more options such as basketball, soccer, baseball, golf, tennis, swimming, wrestling, and other small team sports.
Students participating in the Knights Athletic program typically meet T and Th from 3:30pm ‐ 5:00pm and for special practice sessions or events as scheduled as well as occasionally on Saturdays.
Physical Education Classes
All students in grades 1-10 participate in Physical Education classes four to five days a week in order to fulfill California state requirements.