Let Heritage Oak Help You Homeschool
Feeling overwhelmed teaching a particular subject to your homeschool student, such as math or science? Heritage Oak School can help! Students in grades 7-12 can enroll in up to 2 hours of daily on campus instruction.
What Exactly is the Homeschool Partnership?
- *Up to 2 hours of daily classroom instruction and mentorship for students in grades 7-12
- Includes optional participation in our afterschool co-curricular activites such as sports, drama club, etc.*
- Enrolled homeschool students may participate in our weekly chapel services
- Includes optional participation in our off-campus Quest Program*
- Students enrolled in Apologetics may participate in our Apologetics Mission Trip* held every 2 years for 11th and 12th grade students.
*additional fees may apply to all students at Heritage Oak School
How Can My Child Benefit from the Homeschool Partnership?
- Excellent academic instruction from qualified Christian faculty members who excel in their subject areas
- Instruction in a teacher-student mentorship setting with limited enrollment to ensure smaller classes
- Classical instructions from a Biblical worldview
- Academic instruction for parents who need help teaching their child a particular subject
- Opportunities for debate, roundtable discussions, and peer-to-peer interaction in a classroom setting
- Validation of your family’s faith and values for your teen from the school community
- Opportunities to participate in individual and team sports, off-campus excursions, and campus clubs
What is the Process for Enrollment?
Download our free checklist for all the information you need to get started!